Andy Williams: Greatest Love Songs (My Music)
Premieres Saturday, Nov. 28 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 30 at 2 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 12 a.m. and 8 p.m.
The warm and welcoming singer Andy Williams enjoyed a hugely successful career that lasted over half a century. He hosted a long-running television variety show and bridged the generations with classic standards from the Great American Songbook to pop songs of the 1960s and 70s. This My Music special presents many of the romantic crooner's biggest hits in colorful, full-length performancesnot seen in decades along with previously unaired recollections from Andy. Among the favorites included are“Love Story (Where Do I Begin)”, “Can't Get Used To Losing You,” “Dear Heart,” “Butterfly” and “Moon River.” ANDY WILLIAMS: GREATEST LOVE SONGS (MY MUSIC) is part of special programming premiering on Southern Oregon PBS beginning Saturday, November 28, 2020.
Songs featured in the program:
- “Can't Get Used To Losing You”
- “Dear Heart”
- “Born Free”
- “Love Story (Where Do I Begin)”
- “Can't Take My Eyes Off You”
- “Call Me Irresponsible”
- “Music To Watch Girls By”
- “Charade” – with Henry Mancini
- “Speak Softly Love” (Theme From The Godfather)
- “Happy Heart”
- “Visions Of Sugar Plums” - with Petula Clark
- “We've Only Just Begun”
- “Can't Help Falling In Love”
- “Moon River”
- “A Time For Us” (Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet)