Southern Oregon PBS is always glad to hear from our viewers. We are, after all, YOUR public television station. The fastest way to get hold of us is simply to phone or come by during business hours. You can reach us at the address and phone numbers below or by e-mail using the link below.
**NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the vulnerable members of our community, the offices of Southern Oregon PBS are closed to the public at this time. In compliance with the Governor’s request to minimize on-site staffing and avoid gatherings of 25 or more attendees, all staff who is able is working from home. Due to this, it may take us longer than usual to respond to your messages and requests. Thank you for your patience, and keep tuning in for content that inspires, enlightens, educates and entertains.
28 South Fir Street, Ste. 200
PO Box 4688, Medford, OR 97501
Phone: (541) 779-0808
Toll Free – Donation Line: (800) 888-1847
Toll Free – General Contact: (844) 567-0808
Fax: (541) 779-2178
Membership Services: (541) 779-0808 ext. 241
Underwriting/Corporate Support: ext. 240
Content & Programming Services: ext. 224
Billing & Finance Administration: ext. 229
Public Information/Publicity/Viewer Guide: ext. 225
Have a question? Go to our FAQ page!
Fill out the form below to contact us. Please give us at least one business day to reply.
If the link above does not work on your computer, please feel free to email directly:
- Content & Programming: Brad Fay at email@example.com
- Membership Services & Passport Questions: Lindsey Hartsough at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Underwriting & Corporate Support: Robert Mead at email@example.com
- Billing & Finance Administration: Joyce Laidlaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education & Teacher Community Program: Ben Garcia at email@example.com
- Public Information & Web: Heidi Lanier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planned Giving & Development: Julie Gillis at email@example.com